2021 Season, Week 10 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons @ Cowboys | 11/14/21

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, the patio suffered its first loss last week, so I have an announcement to make. This will not make some happy, but I feel it is for the best. Not only will I not be on the patio to start the game, but I may not even be at home. I'm thinking about taking the fam out to lunch, so it may bleed over into the start of the game. Let's get this mojo back!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, the patio suffered its first loss last week, so I have an announcement to make. This will not make some happy, but I feel it is for the best. Not only will I not be on the patio to start the game, but I may not even be at home. I'm thinking about taking the fam out to lunch, so it may bleed over into the start of the game. Let's get this mojo back!
Goddammit.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Atlanta 72
Dallas 12

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This is a game that I want to see Kellen Moore and McCarthy go back to the running game. The Falcons have one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. It would be a crime if we didn't come out and try to dominate them on the ground.

It will also require Dak to be disciplined and stick with run plays instead of checking to pass plays. I'm concerned that the 3 of them will get caught up in trying to prove to everyone that last week was an anomaly and that there's no blueprint to stopping the Cowboys O.

I want to see 30 rush attempts at a minimum. Do that and we should be fine.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It depends a lot on what the lunch will be. If it is chicken fried anything, no bueno.
We are going to Walk Ons. I will either have a burger or maybe their red beans and rice.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We are going to Walk Ons. I will either have a burger or maybe their red beans and rice.
I would get a triple size chicken fried steak just for booze

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
This game is going to show a lot, no matter win or lose, we will see what the coaching staff is made of. I think most of us can agree this is a good game for Dallas to right the ship, win it easily and get the team back in check. a lot can go on in this game and its time for Dallas to show it can fix itself.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Tbh I'm more concerned about the bad juju of you starting the gameday thread when you won't even be here for the start of the game

Top Bottom