2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Writing him off as trash because of one short video clip is just as stupid as proclaiming him as a steal from some fluff preseason piece.

Maybe wait to see what he actually is once the pads are on and they're actually playing the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Writing him off as trash because of one short video clip is just as stupid as proclaiming him as a steal from some fluff preseason piece.

Maybe wait to see what he actually is once the pads are on and they're actually playing the game.
Well he couldn't jam him. But his legs and feet..wow. Not very fluid.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It is fuckin' incredible.

I think he might be my hated all time now.
Yeah I've hated players over the years thru no fault of their own, it was mostly our retarded FO/Coaching staff forcing them on the roster despite being a liability. Jaylon is earning this himself

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah I've hated players over the years thru no fault of their own, it was mostly our retarded FO/Coaching staff forcing them on the roster despite being a liability. Jaylon is earning this himself
Just proof he is one insecure shithead that is somehow gained status by being a clown.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah I wouldn't read too much into one play ever, but that's exactly the kind of route where you'd think Wright would struggle with those very long legs. And Brown isn't even a quick guy.

Would love to see Bossman Fat covering that same route.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

It was a joke. I forgot the sarcasm font.

Top Bottom