2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jones sees his window closing, and the pain of a long assed drought is finally weighing on him

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Jerry will live at least another 25 years, we all know it's true

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
His mother lived to 90. We have another 12 at least of Jerry.
Men don't live as long as women as a general rule...

Also not sure how much booze and smoking of cigars his mother did but Jerry loves those things. Well that and hookers. I'm guessing his mother wasn't much for hookers.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Also not sure how much booze and smoking of cigars his mother did but Jerry loves those things. Well that and hookers. I'm guessing his mother wasn't much for hookers.

True but money is the great equalizer.

Who are we kidding? In a couple years he's going to upload his consciousness to a cyborg.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I never did Jerry's mom.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to admit, this was a real weird camp arrival.

Not nearly the pageantry. Then the weird pandemic questions, Jerry Jones dropping a couple of F-bombs and then crying.

WTF.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He has maybe 5-7 years left, and while obviously I'd love a Super Bowl, part of me would be happy in a demented way that he went out without ever winning it all again.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jerry is completely full of shit but you'd have to be obtuse to think he isn't feeling the weight of his age. He's definitely getting desperate to win one more given that he could only have a handful of years left, and even if he does live to 90 or whatever I'm sure part of him knows he'll only be looked at as a figurehead at best by that point.

It's one reason why I knew there was no chance we'd let Dak walk, Jerry can't afford to waste 2-3 years to find another QB, he might literally be dead by then.

• Props

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jerry is completely full of shit but you'd have to be obtuse to think he isn't feeling the weight of his age. He's definitely getting desperate to win one more given that he could only have a handful of years left, and even if he does live to 90 or whatever I'm sure part of him knows he'll only be looked at as a figurehead at best by that point.

It's one reason why I knew there was no chance we'd let Dak walk, Jerry can't afford to waste 2-3 years to find another QB, he might literally be dead by then.
Sure as shit he’s feeling it, and he wants his feelings recorded and known in as dramatic fashion as he can make happen

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

His own mortality does not affect him. If so, you would be seeing more Al Davis-like behavior.

It has been clear for years that this family is ready for when he takes a dirt nap.

Isn't that nice?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Props
Top Bottom