2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
HBO will be doing an in-season Hard Knocks featuring the Colts.

This is something I'd absolutely be interested in watching. Just glad it's not the Cowboys.

First episode to air on November 17th.

As uncomfortable McCarthy looked in camp with it, he would choke a bitch if it were the regular season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Our stubborn-assed team not being one of them. No, we're gambling on Bossman becoming an All-Pro because "he's a Cowboy" and plays in an awesome stadium and practices in a state of the art facility doncha know
I'd rather see Bossman or Wright being beaten like a drum than Brown. It was literally like he wasn't covering anyone. At least the young guys might get better.

In all reality Canady may be the best option.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Giants have their pick. We need them to win as many games as possible. Hard to do that with a rookie.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Goff actually had some decent moments the other night. Not ready to take a complete shit on him.

You have to look at his WRs. They have dogshit bad, like that fucking stupid time we thought we could win football games with a WR group of consisting Allen Hurns, Cole Beasley, rookie Michael Gallup and Deonte Thompson.

In fact, it is definitely worse.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Goff actually had some decent moments the other night. Not ready to take a complete shit on him.

You have to look at his WRs. They have dogshit bad, like that fucking stupid time we thought we could win football games with a WR group of consisting Allen Hurns, Cole Beasley, rookie Michael Gallup and Deonte Thompson.

In fact, it is definitely worse.
Who the fuck are they paying on that team that they couldn't afford to keep Golladay?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Although I’d compare the numbers to 2019 and 2018

I recall 2020 being significantly lower for penalties called than previous seasons
Yeah, I thought the NFL had finally realized that fans don't want to see 30 penalties per game and put out the edict to refs to reduce them.

Guess I was giving them too much credit.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah, I thought the NFL had finally realized that fans don't want to see 30 penalties per game and put out the edict to refs to reduce them.

Guess I was giving them too much credit.
Yeah, I’m not doing a tabulation of all penalties, but just a quick comparison of 2020 offensive holdings vs prior years shows 2020 is substantially lower.

Accepted Offensive Holding Penalties
2020 - 462
2019 - 724
2018 - 708
2017 - 664
2016 - 703
2015 - 709

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom