2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Schefter this morning on radio said that he expects Eagles to receive at least a 1st round pick in exchange for Carson Wentz.

Said that Pederson and Wentz went weeks (plural) during the season without talking to each other.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
First official day of the offseason. We are going to have to find creative ways to entertain each other.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
:tippytoe

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean I don't really get his reasoning. He has 1 year left on his deal. When he hits free agency everyone will know how he looked at LT. If the Ravens franchise him it will be for OT money and that money doesn't differentiate between LT and RT. The whole thing just seems a bit diva to me. Obviously the guy wants to be paid like a LT and not a RT. But he is a year away from that pay day.

And while I think he is a really good young OT, I certainly wouldn't be ready to deal the Ravens a haul for a diva O-lineman. Especially because you know the Ravens would trade rape a team like us.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Just looked it up and they have been playing in the NFL for 11 year. Yeah, we're getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom