2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
PFT reported players were having to wear them at all time, and Arians is saying they only have to wear them in the building. Not sure how that changes anything. It's still bullshit.
So when they go to the grocery store they don't have to wear a wrist band. I don't think anyone ever thought that was the case. So yeah, this really tells me nothing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought this was a joke when a few days ago a tweet said that trading for Cobb was part of the deal to get Aaron to stay. I thought it was either a joke or one of those Joe Fan prediction things. Turns out it was actually real. Who knew a 30 year old receiver coming off a big 400 yard season would have such pull.

And I actually liked Randall in Dallas. He had a good season for us. Might be the second best season he has ever had in the NFL. Just seems crazy to me regardless.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Wait, Jake Kumerow is his example?

Kumerow had 1 flipping catch for Buffalo last year. He had 8 and 12 catches in his 2 seasons in GB.

They can't cut the 6th WR on the roster without consulting Princess? Seriously?

Why have a GM at that point?

Christ.

Douchenozzle is the perfect word for him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I thought this was a joke when a few days ago a tweet said that trading for Cobb was part of the deal to get Aaron to stay. I thought it was either a joke or one of those Joe Fan prediction things. Turns out it was actually real. Who knew a 30 year old receiver coming off a big 400 yard season would have such pull.

And I actually liked Randall in Dallas. He had a good season for us. Might be the second best season he has ever had in the NFL. Just seems crazy to me regardless.

If Rodgers liked Kumerow that much, Randall Cobb must have seemed like Jerry Rice to him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wait, Jake Kumerow is his example?

Kumerow had 1 flipping catch for Buffalo last year. He had 8 and 12 catches in his 2 seasons in GB.

They can't cut the 6th WR on the roster without consulting Princess? Seriously?

Why have a GM at that point?

Christ.

Douchenozzle is the perfect word for him.
Yeah it's more like Kumerow was Rodgers friend. And they cut his friend which hurt his feelings. I think Rodgers was good friends with Cobb too which is why they are bringing him back to make Rodgers happy. It's sad but this shit has nothing to do with talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom