2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I wonder how the fans will treat him knowing that 2021 is effectively his swan song in GB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Having thrown an NFL pass is sort of a who gives a shit thing. Lots of awful QBs have thrown NFL passes. But wow those backups to Wilson are beyond awful. They aren't even giving the appearance of a competition.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Having thrown an NFL pass is sort of a who gives a shit thing. Lots of awful QBs have thrown NFL passes. But wow those backups to Wilson are beyond awful. They aren't even giving the appearance of a competition.
I can see them trying to change Alex Smith's mind.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sounds like someone got bullied into getting a shot.
No, it sounds like they wanted to give him an opportunity because they felt bad that he would be out of a job for not getting the shot.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Pretty much. And, it makes me feel...

:rofl
I always thought there was a .00000000001% chance that he'd retire.

This was all about nothing but one man wanting his ego stroked. I :lol at the idiot producers at ESPN who built the last 4 months of their programming around this non-story.

I tuned out as soon as I saw an Aaron Rodgers "report" coming up.

And as an aside, here's a big :flip to Adam Schefter. He's slowly morphing into a tabloid reporter. Half the shit he reported as "OMG!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!" was nothing more than his horseshit opinion.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
When he lays it out like that (and if it’s not BS), you’ve gotta wonder what their problem is.

I understand not wanting to lay out too much cash at one position, but then trade the guy for a bonanza. And if it’s really guaranteed money then do it. This is really them wanting to take their cake and eat it too at the expense of a really good and loyal player

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Packers will be decent because they're very talented but this whole Rodgers drama will end up sinking them anytime adversity strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom