Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Man recognized in the offseason that he needed to make a change.

“I got my hands on 14 balls,” Diggs said. “I ended up with not 14 interceptions. So, that’s the problem. … I dropped a lot. I dropped a lot of them.”

That's the right kind of guy.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I bet they don't want Pollard to get 20 touches a game and really make the team think about cutting him soon, which they should be thinking about either way.

But the coaches need to do what's best and give Pollard the majority of the touches until Elliott is somewhere near full health. Their insistence to limiting Pollard to ~10ish touches is ridiculous, he can't handle 20-25 touches a game for a full season but for 2-3 games he'll be fine.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bet they don't want Pollard to get 20 touches a game and really make the team think about cutting him soon, which they should be thinking about either way.

But the coaches need to do what's best and give Pollard the majority of the touches until Elliott is somewhere near full health. Their insistence to limiting Pollard to ~10ish touches is ridiculous, he can't handle 20-25 touches a game for a full season but for 2-3 games he'll be fine.
I'd strongly consider using Clement some instead of Zeke. It's a long season and a fresh Zeke come playoff time would make a far bigger difference for this team. What Zeke is doing right now isn't probably any better than Clement would do. I know Zeke is a competitor and won't use injuries as an excuse but I think the guy needs some real rest.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
With a healthy Zeke running like he did for the majority of the first half of the season I loved our split time. Both guys are very good at very different things. But the way Zeke looks right now? It's just not there. He is slow and isn't running with the same authority. I don't believe this is so much a Pollard is better than Zeke thing as much as it is a Zeke just needs to get healthy and back to normal. Hopefully these 10 days offer him a little chance to get healthy since everyone in the Dallas organization doesn't seem to see the obvious which is that Zeke is playing hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom