2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Im thinking he meant Diggs.

I still feel the same way. He was blocked by a lineman who probably has a hundred pounds on him. :shrug

I don't think the defensive effort was an issue in that game.

Correction: in rewatching the play it looks like it was a TE.

Last edited:
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We are doing well in the draft in spite of this stupid shit.

Thank you, again, to Denver and Carolina for forcing Micah to us.

• Props

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jerry, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Each move and utterance confirms his incompetence. These comments, the Garrett firing, the Jaylon release and inability to land on any roster.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It looks like he was in man coverage and following his man.
it screams run play from the snap, and there is an apparent lack of urgency by Diggs to pursue. And Kelce takes him out of the play.

Genghis Khan

it screams run play from the snap, and there is an apparent lack of urgency by Diggs to pursue. And Kelce takes him out of the play.

I mean, it wasn't a straight run play, it was a fake and then an end around. He didn't overpursue on the fake, he followed his man in case it was a designed WR pass (which is in our playbook by the way so that's certainly a possibility), then pursued the play once it was a clear run by the WR, but he got blocked. Nothing wrong with his effort there.

• Props

Genghis Khan

The issue on that play was that most of the defense bit on the fake. I don't see effort as an issue on that play.

• Props

p1_

DCC 4Life
The issue on that play was that most of the defense bit on the fake. I don't see effort as an issue on that play.
you can see that Brown followed Hill and would have had him if he hadn't gotten blocked at the very end. KC just executed it really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom