2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
NY Daily News says Kearse punched Evan Engram in the face after the game :lol
Notorious cheapshot artist is not happy with us:

“I wish I would have been there,” said right guard Will Hernandez :mad: , who didn’t see the Kearse punch when it happened. “But I heard about it afterwards. They told me. You know what? It’s great, because we play them again. I care very little for what they do and how they do things and how they conduct themselves on their team,” Hernandez said.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Notorious cheapshot artist is not happy with us:

“I wish I would have been there,” said right guard Will Hernandez :mad: , who didn’t see the Kearse punch when it happened. “But I heard about it afterwards. They told me. You know what? It’s great, because we play them again. I care very little for what they do and how they do things and how they conduct themselves on their team,” Hernandez said.
:lol
Oh fuck off, dork.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Suddenly we seem flush with safety depth. How the hell did that happen? The fucklechucks ignored it so completely for so long.
NOT Ignored made the wrong choices it the draft and FA..its hit and miss deal and finally hit..now how and which ones can we sig most on 1yr deals up for FA next season.

Wilson
Hooker
Kazee
Kearse

how are those KC safety's playing , the ones fans coveted and that overall defense many the chucklehaed fans wanted over what we had..they are ranked 32 i believe in many category's..wow what difference a year makes..same players far different outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom