2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This nutcase probably riffs about solar flares or some shit when we're on the clock in the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought that was McClay during the game but then said, no, there's no chance.

How fucking strange is that?
It's different for sure but in someway I find it kind of cool. I mean he doesn't really have any responsibilities on game day anyway. Why not let him sit there and riff with the D-coordinator.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's different for sure but in someway I find it kind of cool. I mean he doesn't really have any responsibilities on game day anyway. Why not let him sit there and riff with the D-coordinator.
Hopefully he'll better understand what kind of talent Quinn needs, although that just kind of further fuels the fact that there is no organizational philosophy/blueprint on defense and that they kind of just float along with the whims of whatever former HC they have at DC.

p1_

DCC 4Life
McClay was a player and a coach. Seems normal he’d hang with them

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he is a good player. His last year at Iowa had it been a full season he probably would have been a 10 sack guy for us. He isn't going to be a freak out there but I think he is better than some realize.

With that being said he didn't have camp and is only a rookie. They are going to have to move him along slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom