2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Props, you magnificent bastard!!!

:ROFLMAO:

Now please make it an official DCC smiley.
Man, I don’t know if I want to taunt the football gods like that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yes, it is fine for now. This would be encouraging karma issues at this time.
It is an offering to the football gods, so that the Quinn influence produces bountiful yields in the draft.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So if they hire Edwards away, do we get a comp pick? :unsure :tippytoe

Cotton

Staff member
"As a white person of colour, I am extremely worried about the rise of black whiteness."

Wut? She is as white as my grandads whitey tighties. Wut?

Black whiteness is basically saying that we don't want your kind around here. How is this not deemed the ultimate racism?

p1_

DCC 4Life
"As a white person of colour, I am extremely worried about the rise of black whiteness."

Black whiteness is basically saying that we don't want your kind around here. How is this not deemed the ultimate racism?
That’s some retarded shit right there

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

You do know Titiana McGrath is a well known satirist right? I know for sure I've posted other shit of hers here and clarified it's satire. The multiracial whiteness was a a real article by WaPo tho

Cotton

Staff member
You do know Titiana McGrath is a well known satirist right? I know for sure I've posted other shit of hers here and clarified it's satire. The multiracial whiteness was a a real article by WaPo tho
I forgot about Titiana. I didn't even look at the author of the tweet. The points still remain.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Her name is Titiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom