2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You just hope Jerry wasn't asking the DC candidates, "Now tell me what you can do to get Jaylon back to his great self again..."

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You just hope Jerry wasn't asking the DC candidates, "Now tell me what you can do to get Jaylon back to his great self again..."
Shit, that’s giving Jerry too much credit, if anything. That deluded, stubborn old fart thinks Smith is elite and had a great season.

Any thought of changing Smiths role in any way might get a coach fired in Dallas.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just thought of a good new word. Dicknuckle. I don't what it means, but I like the way it sounds.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t know that anyone really knows what he thinks about Smith. He isn’t going to denigrate him publically nor should anyone expect him to. I’m sure he has the input from the coaching staff and will act on that rather than pretend that Smith is still an asset to the team.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just thought of a good new word. Dicknuckle. I don't what it means, but I like the way it sounds.
I like the way you think. I was mad at one of my kids a few years ago and just blurted out calling them a poopknuckle. I liked it, so added it to my repertoire.

Cotton

Staff member
I like the way you think. I was mad at one of my kids a few years ago and just blurted out calling them a poopknuckle. I liked it, so added it to my repertoire.
I actually called my wife the dicknuckle. :oops:

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Fuckin Electrician isn't at all happy, apparently dick knuckle is offensive to people from sisterfuck Arkansas.

Cotton

Staff member
Fuckin Electrician isn't at all happy, apparently dick knuckle is offensive to people from sisterfuck Arkansas.
Really? I thought I made it up. :lol

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Really? I thought I made it up. :lol
He's always pissy. It can be brand new and still doesn't see the amusement I do in it. He is amusing though. I doubt I would keep coming out here if I didn't have him to constantly fuck with.

Cotton

Staff member
He's always pissy. It can be brand new and still doesn't see the amusement I do in it. He is amusing though. I doubt I would keep coming out here if I didn't have him to constantly fuck with.
Yeah, those type people are the most fun to mess with.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer
The Chicago Bears have requested permission to speak with Cowboys senior defensive assistant George Edwards regarding their defensive coordinator opening, according to a source. Because it is for a coordinator's job, the Cowboys cannot block the request, but the organization wants to keep Edwards, who spoke with Mike McCarthy about the Cowboys' coordinator job before it went to Dan Quinn. Edwards was Minnesota's defensive coordinator from 2014-19.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Vikings had some pretty solid defenses during Edward's stretch. That Bears job is probably his if he wants it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom