2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
not a moment too soon. Now we gotta deal with the Biadasz issue. And if Tyron recurs, Steele is prob a better option than Nsekhe. Nsekhe looked classically decent though.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
everyone knows Dak is gonna try to climb over Martin instead of Williams, which makes it easier for defenses to stop him on goal line sneaks

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
is it me or did we not use McGovern on any of those goal line plays?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Watching the 3rd down play again, it's even more unbelievable it wasn't called a TD on the field.
And not even reviewed. Robbed by Bellicheat's in-pocket boys.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
McGovern was actually in there all four downs on the goal line. He lined up at TE on first down, and at FB the last three downs. Watching the 3rd down play again, it's even more unbelievable it wasn't called a TD on the field.
then it's doubly bad that we got no push

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1
I need to see our offensive stats inside of say 5 yards . 0 for at least 4 inside of 1 vs Pats.
You can see Zekes, Pollards and Prescott’s stats inside red zone and inside the 10yard line here. These three should encompass enough of our offense

p1_

DCC 4Life
You can see Zekes, Pollards and Prescott’s stats inside red zone and inside the 10yard line here. These three should encompass enough of our offense

Now that’s what I call service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom