2021 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Farley is exactly the kind of playmaker you'd want in the secondary, but he can't stay healthy. For me, that takes him off my first two rounds.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Stats, great workout and size, pedigree and flawless fit in our defensive scheme.

It's almost like he is actually a great prospect or something.

It wont matter what you say. He could make the first team all pro his rookie season and Ravi would still moan about that pick.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It wont matter what you say. He could make the first team all pro his rookie season and Ravi would still moan about that pick.
He does that, I happily munch on crow.

He'll be a safe pick-- and I wouldn't put a lot of players ahead of him. I just think the value over an Asante Samuel in the 2nd is not great. I also feel like it would be easy for Dallas to get locked in on the position and ignore stronger players at other positions.

I see Surtain as a Newman-type, which is fine, he's going to have a high floor for sure. I'm just not feeling the top 10 sizzle.

For all the stats and times teams had to pass to keep up with Alabama, you'd think he'd have intercepted the ball more. I do like his PD's though.

If we passed on Sewell or Pitts for him, I'd be bitter. I also believe Parsons or Slater will have greater impact.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He does that, I happily munch on crow.

He'll be a safe pick-- and I wouldn't put a lot of players ahead of him. I just think the value over an Asante Samuel in the 2nd is not great. I also feel like it would be easy for Dallas to get locked in on the position and ignore stronger players at other positions.

I see Surtain as a Newman-type, which is fine, he's going to have a high floor for sure. I'm just not feeling the top 10 sizzle.

For all the stats and times teams had to pass to keep up with Alabama, you'd think he'd have intercepted the ball more. I do like his PD's though.

If we passed on Sewell or Pitts for him, I'd be bitter. I also believe Parsons or Slater will have greater impact.
You're starting to make me hope Pitts is a bust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom