2021 NFL Cuts/Signings

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So this was 1 year 3.6 mil with incentives that could take it to a whopping 4.35 mil.

What are we missing here (besides Richardson)?

Has he lost all ability to apply pressure or pursue? Injury? Weight?

I just don’t get why we think we are set with the players we have.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So this was 1 year 3.6 mil with incentives that could take it to a whopping 4.35 mil.

What are we missing here (besides Richardson)?

Has he lost all ability to apply pressure or pursue? Injury? Weight?

I just don’t get why we think we are set with the players we have.
It has zero to do with Richardson. We simply like what we have at defensive tackle. In fact, we have so much damn talent, who knows if we can use them all.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
They have gotten so far up their own asses on this they just ignored a clear opportunity to improve.

Brent Urban, Neville Gallimore, Trysten Hill, Carlos Watkins... real cream of the crop there.

Biggest reasons why we suck ass and can't get anywhere year after year is the front office that gave us that group.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They have gotten so far up their own asses on this they just ignored a clear opportunity to improve.

Brent Urban, Neville Gallimore, Trysten Hill, Carlos Watkins... real cream of the crop there.

Biggest reasons why we suck ass and can't get anywhere year after year is the front office that gave us that group.
It might take him 50 years, but he's gonna figure this GM job out one day.

Just frustrating that the team is built for a Super Bowl on one side of the ball and pieced together with cheap parts and a couple high-dollar accessory pieces on the defense.

A DT and a safety...maybe one of these damn days.

Furboy

Whoa An Active DCCer
I don't get why you pick McCain to illustrate your point. He was signed by Washington already.
Ooof, my mistake. I was seeing that earlier and thought it would be funny to make that joke.

Top Bottom