One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I hate that the Eagles just got better.

Kerrigan is the kind of vet they sign that helps...ala like Chris Long.

And it's funny how the Eagles were like 5 billion dollars over the cap going into the offseason. Yet they somehow find the money to do stuff like this.

Meanwhile we were like 30 million under the cap with the ability to create like 80 or 90 million in space if we wanted to. Yet we're broke somehow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And it's funny how the Eagles were like 5 billion dollars over the cap going into the offseason. Yet they somehow find the money to do stuff like this.

Meanwhile we were like 30 million under the cap with the ability to create like 80 or 90 million in space if we wanted to. Yet we're broke somehow.
We can sign whomever. This is a deliberate choice.

A quality pass rusher like Kerrigan still has utility.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Dallas is sitting on their hands for a reason.

It’s not because they believe they’re good and the roster is set.

They have to know they’ll suck again this year. I have a feeling Jerry and Stephen want good cause to fire MM and give Kellen Moore the HC position.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We can sign whomever. This is a deliberate choice.

A quality pass rusher like Kerrigan still has utility.
And it's not like we're overflowing at the position, either.

Plus, by all accounts he's a good vet leader and locker room type.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The other thing I have to remind myself of, the Cowboys aren’t the Cowboys really anymore. Guys in the league now see the Cowboys as the team that always disappoints and finds a way to fuck up.

It’s not like 10-15 years ago, most guys probably don’t know about the 90s. NFC Bengals.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And it's not like we're overflowing at the position, either.

Plus, by all accounts he's a good vet leader and locker room type.
Yeah but then again think of what a progress stopper he would be.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Draft’s over and the Cowboys are done working. This is a lazy front office that lost any real fire to win they might have once had a long time ago. Oh they’ll cheer like the biggest entitled fanboys in the world. But they won’t agonize over it til they hurt. Life’s too good, too short for that.

When was the last great move they made since Parcells that didn’t just fall into their laps That little hitch trade up they made for Dez... that might be it.

Dak, Parsons... if the front office had their way they’d have taken other players.

For Dallas to make a move they have to be desperate and the target has to be obvious, like Amari Cooper (or Dez in free fall).

The niche non-star player like Kerrigan who’s still effective and who helps both on the field and in the locker room— that’s kind of beyond them.

If it’s going to happen, it will be MM or Quinn lobbying for him.

Like Sherman. He should already be here.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There goes backup plan A.
Connors' need to think about interior position flex, because IMO Ball should have the inside track at LG. Won't say he'll start right away, but soon enough he should

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Connors' need to think about interior position flex, because IMO Ball should have the inside track at LG. Won't say he'll start right away, but soon enough he should
this is the first i've heard that he is in consideration as a guard.

Top Bottom