2021 NFL Coach/GM Firings/Hirings

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Hilarious. Then again, when youre making more money per year than all but four of your players, who gives a shit, I guess.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Campbell is considered a Parcellian protege isn’t he?
Don’t see how. How many years did he coach with Parcells? I guess if you tie his tenure with Sean Peyton who coached with Parcells then maybe so. I haven’t tracked this though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Linehan is one of those coaches who seems to do really good for a year and then totally fall flat. I think he is horribly predictable and by year two most defensive coordinators can figure out what he is doing on most plays. That first year they don't have the film yet.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Linehan is one of those coaches who seems to do really good for a year and then totally fall flat. I think he is horribly predictable and by year two most defensive coordinators can figure out what he is doing on most plays. That first year they don't have the film yet.
There is lots of Cowboys film

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He played for them after leaving Dallas way back. Guess that guy leaves an impression. He had that coach-on-the-field quality here.
He's a bit of a meathead. He was the interim coach in Miami after Philbin was fired.

IMO, his brief head coaching career closely resembled Mike Singletary's....in results and philosophy.

Top Bottom