Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's a wildcard spot at best and if they are lucky

At 2-3 how many games you think the win without him? They are saying it's more like 6 weeks because they had to put pins in. If he misses six weeks I think they are absolute toast. He may push it sooner but I wouldn't be surprised if they have 7 losses by the time he gets back. He will basically have to win out or close to it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
At 2-3 how many games you think the win without him? They are saying it's more like 6 weeks because they had to put pins in. If he misses six weeks I think they are absolute toast. He may push it sooner but I wouldn't be surprised if they have 7 losses by the time he gets back. He will basically have to win out or close to it.
Week 13 is probably the soonest Wilson could make it back.

There is no fucking way Geno Smith will win more than one game during that span. Their schedule is brutal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Week 13 is probably the soonest Wilson could make it back.

There is no fucking way Geno Smith will win more than one game during that span. Their schedule is brutal.
Trade them a 6th for the Nooche??

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trade them a 6th for the Nooche??
Speaking of that asswipe, McCarthy mentioned him during an interview on Sirius...telling him to watch and do as Prescott does. Very annoying.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
They are reporting Barkley is only out 2-4 weeks with the ankle. The way that MF'er swelled up I find that a very optimistic timeline.

data

Forbes #1
They are reporting Barkley is only out 2-4 weeks with the ankle. The way that MF'er swelled up I find that a very optimistic timeline.
Optimistically assuming three games and Barkley gutting it and playing hurt, Giants could very well be 2-6 or 1-7 when he could come back.

Not saying shelf him for the season, but hold him out another month. Nursing that ankle may put more stress on his ACL if he rushed back. Give that ankle and ACL the time it needs for 100%

Barkley’s already locked up for 2022, so why jeopardize that?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I've had some gruesomely twisted ankles, but that sumbitch looked like a tumor.

Top Bottom