2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This shit is getting ridiculous for college coaches.

Tuition keeps rising and students are saddled with debt.
college coach salaries are not the reason, college football pays for itself at these big schools.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Would make bowl season so much more exciting in my opinion.
Absolutely. Go ahead and drop some of the crap bowls off the schedule and do it like DII does it. They are fine with class schedules and so forth

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely. Go ahead and drop some of the crap bowls off the schedule and do it like DII does it. They are fine with class schedules and so forth
I mean I've enjoyed going to places like Tampa for Bowl games when I was in college. It was fun, but man if that game actually meant something, meaning you go on to play another team and go further, it would change the dynamic of it so much more.

And yeah trash the crap bowls. Or keep them, I don't care. I don't watch them anyway unless there is an interesting draft prospect I want to catch. Usually by bowl time I've got a good feel for prospects so I will watch a game for that. But playoffs? I'd watch the shit out of that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I love to hate on those fuckers. Like a lot.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn Utah I see ya

This game is further proof we need to expand the playoffs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There will be quite the bidding war to fill these high profile coaching positions that have opened up.

Florida, USC, and LSU.

A lot of current coaches will be using this to leverage pay raises at their current gigs.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
There will be quite the bidding war to fill these high profile coaching positions that have opened up.

Florida, USC, and LSU.

A lot of current coaches will be using this to leverage pay raises at their current gigs.
A crap ton of money is going to be doled out this off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom