JFC my team is so bipolar....we just lost to Great Value brand Daniel Tosh

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sips losing always makes the day better

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sips losing always makes the day better
Damn. I didnt think they could lose this one. I mean surely not at home to Kansas. :lol. He may not make it to see a second season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

God damn, I love sports so damn much. :towel:towel:towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This didn't feel like a great hire to begin with. He had a pedestrian record at his two other HC gigs yet people in Austin were celebrating as if they'd just landed someone with Saban or Urban Meyers' track record.

Honestly, even though the fans were getting antsy, they probably should have stuck with Tom Herman for another year or two and waited for a better candidate to become available.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Ok I don't want Lincoln Riley here anymore
Yeah, I've soured on him as well, I think he's already peaked at Oklahoma and his best years are behind him.

Whining like a little bitch just because a team kicked a late FG on him is just icing on the cake. Never mind the fact that Oklahoma has piled on extra scores late plenty of times under his watch.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah, I've soured on him as well, I think he's already peaked at Oklahoma and his best years are behind him.

Whining like a little bitch just because a team kicked a late FG on him is just icing on the cake. Never mind the fact that Oklahoma has piled on extra scores late plenty of times under his watch.
That is very Bob Stoops-esq.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Texas lost to Kansas? :lol

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Honestly, even though the fans were getting antsy, they probably should have stuck with Tom Herman for another year or two and waited for a better candidate to become available.

Exactly what I was telling one of my friends Saturday. They're on this merry go round now because the entire institution will not give the new guy enough time to do what needs to be done: change the culture. They're going to need an old mean Woody Hayes-like bastard to grab them by the face mask, tell 'em they ain't shit, and run 'em until they puke.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This shit is getting ridiculous for college coaches.

Tuition keeps rising and students are saddled with debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom