2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
NC State needs a new kicker. That game should be over. I really wanted to see Dabo's snarky ass get humiliated

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm officially out on Oklahoma as a title contender. Their defense finally looks legit but now the offense is garbage.

The offense hasn't looked this bad since the Trevor Knight/Blake Bell days of 2013-2014.

Spencer Rattler's career arc is reminding me of Josh Rosen's at UCLA. Great freshman season then nothing but inconsistency and suck thereafter.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Georgia State should have beat Auburn yesterday but the SEC refs weren't having it.

There was an obvious incomplete pass with under 2 minutes to play -the ball bounces on the ground and everything- but the replay officials still confirmed this as a catch for about a 20 yard gain.

This is the kind of call that should result in suspensions for all officials involved. That's what happened to PAC 10 refs back in 2006 when they screwed Oklahoma out of a win against Oregon. The PAC 10 suspended all the replay officials. We need more accountability like that in all sports.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm officially out on Oklahoma as a title contender. Their defense finally looks legit but now the offense is garbage.

The offense hasn't looked this bad since the Trevor Knight/Blake Bell days of 2013-2014.

Spencer Rattler's career arc is reminding me of Josh Rosen's at UCLA. Great freshman season then nothing but inconsistency and suck thereafter.
Im out as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Georgia State should have beat Auburn yesterday but the SEC refs weren't having it.

There was an obvious incomplete pass with under 2 minutes to play -the ball bounces on the ground and everything- but the replay officials still confirmed this as a catch for about a 20 yard gain.

This is the kind of call that should result in suspensions for all officials involved. That's what happened to PAC 10 refs back in 2006 when they screwed Oklahoma out of a win against Oregon. The PAC 10 suspended all the replay officials. We need more accountability like that in all sports.
Wow, what a horrific call. Even more horrific that they replayed it and still confirmed it. My god.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Should have lost before if NCSU hadn't trusted a kicker
Same thing I said yesterday. Clemson's anemic offense bailed out the NC State coach.

That kicker was shaky as hell all day and his confidence looked completely shot. But that didn't stop the NC State coach from settling for a FG attempt at the end of regulation.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Rattler making me look stupid for calling him a very high first rounder. I can't believe how much he's regressed. Great arm talent but apparently a ten cent head. Looks like he doesn't take coaching well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom