2020 Season | Wildcard Weekend | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/9/2021-1/10/2021

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
That dude went from darling to douche pretty quickly, especially considering he didn‘t have any off field stuff that happened. What an obnoxious turd, though. Hopefully one of our rivals overpays for him.

p1_

DCC 4Life

This is kind of asshole-ish too.

So much for Tomlin running a disciplined team. Even a rookie snotnose like Claypool feels comfortable shooting his mouth off.
talk about sour grapes. they got bitch slapped by Cleveland. Kinda like we did.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I had to go back and re-read this masterpiece of a chatter thread. It was even better reading it the second time. Oh, and I'm about to watch Raising Arizona.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I had to go back and re-read this masterpiece of a chatter thread. It was even better reading it the second time. Oh, and I'm about to watch Raising Arizona.
I just bought Goonies on Blu-ray and plan to watch it soon. It’s on so many all-80’s movie lists I finally buckled. Love the director, Richard Donner.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just bought Goonies on Blu-ray and plan to watch it soon. It’s on so many all-80’s movie lists I finally buckled. Love the director, Richard Donner.
Guess I have to do this too soon as I promised @Iamtdg I would if he watched Raising Arizona, tho fuck buying it I'll torrent it if it isn't on netflix or amazon

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Guess I have to do this too soon as I promised @Iamtdg I would if he watched Raising Arizona, tho fuck buying it I'll torrent it if it isn't on netflix or amazon
You guys won't regret it. It's a great movie that will take you back to childhood.

Top Bottom