2020 Season | Wildcard Weekend | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/9/2021-1/10/2021

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm riding with the Browns from here out :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My Browns bandwagon pass has been extended for an additional week.

Can't wait to watch them take down the Chiefs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Roethlisberger, much like Brees, is mostly washed up at this point. Their brains and strong supporting casts can cover it up for the most part but if you look closely they're both pretty significantly limited physically compared to what they used to be.

Somehow Brady is still trucking along at a relatively high level but he'll be done too soon enough.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Roethlisberger, much like Brees, is mostly washed up at this point. Their brains and strong supporting casts can cover it up for the most part but if you look closely they're both pretty significantly limited physically compared to what they used to be.

Somehow Brady is still trucking along at a relatively high level but he'll be done too soon enough.
I would certainly hope so, the dude is two years older than Brees and five years older than Ben. If they hadnt lost Vea, they would be my unquestioned choice to make it out of the conference, though.

Next year has to be his last season. Im still just waiting for him to get absolutely leveled Aikman style to end his career.

Top Bottom