2020 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter | Giants at Cowboys | 10/11/2020

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
If the coaches wanted to prove their worth, this is the next game to do it. Let it slip and they will lose the fans. All KM has to do is keep it simple, let his boys beat their boys and let Dak throw to the open guy. Gallup is doing a great job and KM wont use that to our advantage.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If the coaches wanted to prove their worth, this is the next game to do it. Let it slip and they will lose the fans. All KM has to do is keep it simple, let his boys beat their boys and let Dak throw to the open guy. Gallup is doing a great job and KM wont use that to our advantage.
If the offense plays a clean game and doesn't turn it over I think they'll be fine. The only other area that concerns me is Dak understanding that he's going to have to speed up his clock a tick since he's working with two backup OTs. Obviously defense is a huge concern but I think even they'll be okay if they're able to keep Jones in the pocket and make him beat them with his arm. Their running game is non-exist outside of the QB scrambles so even this sad sack defense should be able to hold their own today. SHOULD ~knocks on wood~

1bigfan13

Staff member
Assuming the Cowboys win today and have a decent defensive performance vs the Giants, prepare yourselves for the nauseating chest thumping and "I told you so's" from this group after the game.

They seem like the type that don't know how to read the temperature of a room so I'm fully expecting this to play out.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Xavier Woods comments about not playing hard practically confirmed that they don't know to read a room's temperature.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
If the offense plays a clean game and doesn't turn it over I think they'll be fine. The only other area that concerns me is Dak understanding that he's going to have to speed up his clock a tick since he's working with two backup OTs. Obviously defense is a huge concern but I think even they'll be okay if they're able to keep Jones in the pocket and make him beat them with his arm. Their running game is non-exist outside of the QB scrambles so even this sad sack defense should be able to hold their own today. SHOULD ~knocks on wood~

I also think thats on KM, get your QB releasing it faster by using plays that use his strengths. Dont get me wrong, Joe P sucks, i hated that hire. But KM wanted this job and his job should be way easier. Im not sold on AC, but Gallup is doing his thing really well and more of the offense needs to utilize him. We know EE was not worth teh contract, BUT, use pollard more, get another RB and mix it all up. A lot KM can do but chooses not to.

Todays game, keep it clean, keep it simple, get open, we ll use you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
At least you stopped the porch curse from happening again.

Thank you.
It's called a PATIO.

And, I may or may not be out there today.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I'm bored. You people need to entertain me.

Cotton

Staff member

Belichick had me lol'ing.

Top Bottom