2020 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Ravens | 12/06/2020

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Some good games today but no real must see matchups.

The main thing I'm hoping for today is a continuing of Eagles fans misery.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
At least we don't have to put up with pathetic Cowboys football today. :towel

:cry

1bigfan13

Staff member
The way Dolphins are handling their QB situation has got to be frustrating for the veteran players. Especially the WRs and TEs.

Fitzpatrick is clearly the better QB and gives them the better chance to win games this year. They're fighting for a playoff spot but have chosen to start the inferior QB.

Flores is in a tough spot.

Cotton

Staff member
The Dolphins are handling their QB situation has got to be frustrating for the veteran players. Especially the WRs and TEs.

Fitzpatrick is clearly the better QB and gives them the better chance to win games this year. They're fighting for a playoff spot but have chosen to start the inferior QB.

Flores is in a tough spot.
Fitz should be starting as long as Tua is out, or if he is just simply not ready yet.

Cotton

Staff member
Tua is back and starting today.
Then I think he should Tua should be starting unless the coaches just feel he isn't ready. If there is any doubt at all about his readiness then they should shoot for the playoffs with Fitz and let Tua observe some more.

1bigfan13

Staff member
It slipped my mind that Matt Patricia was fired by the Lions. I'm interested in seeing how the team responds to him being gone because some media members have been saying that Patricia wasn't well liked by his players.

Cotton

Staff member
It slipped my mind that Matt Patricia was fired by the Lions. I'm interested in seeing how the team responds to him being gone because some media members have been saying that Patricia wasn't well liked by his players.
Yeah, that will be interesting to see. It sure looked like the team had give up on Patricia which would make me believe the reports that have come out about the players not liking him.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
Titans-Browns game is going to end in about 2 hours and 30 minutes. An old school battle of running attacks.

Cotton

Staff member
Garrett probably thinks he's too good for that job. I get elitist vibes from him.
Hell, he was treated like royalty by Jerry, so why wouldn't he have that vibe?

Top Bottom