2020 Season | Opening Night Chatter Thread | Texans @ Chiefs | 9/10/2020

p1_

DCC 4Life
He actually wasn't very accurate at all last night. But their weapons are just so much better than anything the Texans have. It was get the ball in guys hands, block and pet them get YAC. Watson also looked like he really couldn't handle not having a big WR with strong hands. They have too many guys who basically do the same thing. I think the Texans could struggle a lot this year.
Crazy letting Hopkins go, I dont get it

data

Forbes #1
I walk outside to get the mail and am rushing back indoors cuz of the air quality.

I can’t imagine playing in a football game.

Are we gonna get postponed?

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I get lettting Hop go, sort of, but not for what they did. Dude was under contract for three more years. Everyone in Houston is thrilled with how Johnson looked last night, yet don’t want to acknowledge what they are paying him, and what they gave up to get him.

If Minshew is the real thing, Houston may find itself in the basement of the division for the next couple years under O’Brien.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I walk outside to get the mail and am rushing back indoors cuz of the air quality.

I can’t imagine playing in a football game.

Are we gonna get postponed?
Well, they have a roof on the stadium. It’s going to be a Hell of an AC bill, but it seems like things should be ok in there. There won’t be any fans breathing the air either, so less recirculating needed?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, they have a roof on the stadium. It’s going to be a Hell of an AC bill, but it seems like things should be ok in there. There won’t be any fans breathing the air either, so less recirculating needed?
the fires are in the northern part of the state, think SF.

Top Bottom