2020 Season | Opening Night Chatter Thread | Texans @ Chiefs | 9/10/2020

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Football is back, baby!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Cotton

Staff member
So, I'm the only one excited football is finally back? Who's watching?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
three predictions:

1) this game will not start at 8:20 EST
2) "social justice" and Covid talk will predominate throughout
3) Houston will cover

data

Forbes #1
Goddamn title's all fucked up.

2020 Season | Week 1 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Texans @ Chiefs | 9/10/2020

Cotton

Staff member
Goddamn title's all fucked up.

2020 Season | Week 1 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Texans @ Chiefs | 9/10/2020
You are wrong. One, we never put "2020 Season" in the title. Two, we have a separate Thursday night chatter thread that is always separate from the Gameday thread. You're slipping, Phil.

data

Forbes #1
You are wrong. One, we never put "2020 Season" in the title. Two, we have a separate Thursday night chatter thread that is always separate from the Gameday thread. You're slipping, Phil.
Season opener excluded, going forward we don't need a separate Thursday Night Chatter Thread. The 30 posts don't warrant it for the weekly Jaguars vs Browns.

...and why is this in the Around the League forum?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't care enough about these teams to post in real time.

Cotton

Staff member
Season opener excluded, going forward we don't need a separate Thursday Night Chatter Thread. The 30 posts don't warrant it for the weekly Jaguars vs Browns.

...and why is this in the Around the League forum?
We are not combining the two threads. I don't want the nonsense from the Thursday chatter thread to be in the main one.

data

Forbes #1
We are not combining the two threads. I don't want the nonsense from the Thursday chatter thread to be in the main one.
So Gameday Chatter Threads when it's the Cowboys bye week or non-Cowboys Playoff Weekend will be in Around the League now. Got it.

Cotton

Staff member
So Gameday Chatter Threads when it's the Cowboys bye week or non-Cowboys Playoff Weekend will be in Around the League now. Got it.
Well, smart guy, we normally start the Bye week thread on Thursday anyways if there is a game on Thursday.

You okay right now?

data

Forbes #1
Well, smart guy, we normally start the Bye week thread on Thursday anyways if there is a game on Thursday.

You okay right now?
I guess I'm just pensive with the start of the season. Didn't have a preseason to get gameday chatter jitters out.

data

Forbes #1
The couch here in the Around the League forum isn't as nice as the one we have in Cowboys Stadium. Makes my skin itchy. Is it the fabric or chiggers?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Chiefs 33
Texans 25

I'm anxious to see how KC uses CEH. I get Emmitt Smith vibes from him. Not saying that I project him to have a HOF career but that his playing style reminds me of Emmitt's.

data

Forbes #1
If last year you were a 5/5 excited for the NFL season, what are you this season?

Cotton

Staff member
Chiefs 33
Texans 25

I'm anxious to see how KC uses CEH. I get Emmitt Smith vibes from him. Not saying that I project him to have a HOF career but that his playing style reminds me of Emmitt's.
He could be a difference maker. We will see how Reid uses him.

Top Bottom