2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm guessing that there's no such thing as a lifetime ban in the NFL, otherwise it would have happened by now.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yeah, that would be fucked up. He'll get hurt every once in a while limiting his season, but you can't count on that every year.
The Jets have higher draft picks than Philly and more draft picks, thanks to the Adams trade. Unless Watson refuses to go to NY, they're the favorites.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The Jets have higher draft picks than Philly and more draft picks, thanks to the Adams trade. Unless Watson refuses to go to NY, they're the favorites.
Yep, at least the Texans could start over with Justin Fields, who is kind of a monster

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, at least the Texans could start over with Justin Fields, who is kind of a monster
Frankly kind of similar QBs. I think Watson is just the better QB but Fields showed me some stuff in the CFP that impressed me.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Frankly kind of similar QBs. I think Watson is just the better QB but Fields showed me some stuff in the CFP that impressed me.
Watson is clearly already a star. If they were smart, they'd do what they could to keep him protected and armed with playmakers.

You could tell almost from his first game that Fields was really good, though, unlike Dwayne Haskins. Fields has another gear he hits, especially when the competition gets tougher.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
There may be trouble in La-La land... it seems that there's a rift brewing between Goff and McVay.

Dak may be the best QB to come out of that draft.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
There may be trouble in La-La land... it seems that there's a rift brewing between Goff and McVay.

Really lookin that way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I don't see how the Rams can get out of this.

They made their bed with the deal with Goff and before that, Gurley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom