2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I never understood what people saw in him. His stock never should have been that high in the first place.
Amen. Houston would be fools to make that trade. Even if Watson is toxic somehow, I'd do better than Tua.

data

Forbes #1
I think it makes sense for them assuming they'd get a couple firsts from Miami. They're rebuilding anyway.
Miami with Deshaun Watson?

Damn, Bills should cockblock Watson coming to their divisional rival and give the Texans a draft pick to not do the trade.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

"The Big Bang himself" :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So who gets free draft picks if he is hired? Do the Chiefs and the hiring team get extra picks or just the Chiefs?
he's gonna be the Michael Sam of coaches. behind the scenes, the NFL will put pressure on a team to hire him.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
it seemed like every time we tried Lamb on the jet sweep he got stuffed. either he doesn't have the speed to get around the corner or the blocking sucks.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
it seemed like every time we tried Lamb on the jet sweep he got stuffed. either he doesn't have the speed to get around the corner or the blocking sucks.
I'm looking forward to more Lamb in motion next season...whether it's sweeps, handoffs, short dumps whatever.

He's just exciting to watch. The season would have been brutal without he and Schultzy injecting a little hope into an otherwise dreary offensive showing.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
10 attempts, 82 yards and a TD.

Sure doesn't look like he got stuffed every time he rushed the ball.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom