2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
He did more to ruin his legacy by waiting to retire right before the draft.

His legacy in Dallas isn't going to be dented by a nondescript season in Las Vegas where he gets in Darren Waller's way.
Agree to disagree. It's now tainted the same way that Emmitt's ultimately was. But people are free to think and feel however they want about it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Seems like every time I turned on that channel he was doing some obnoxious prime time player of the week interview on a shitty webcam.
I don't even mind the yelling and over the top shit so much. But what I found annoying was he was always trying to point out how super awesome he was, comparing himself to players all the time. "When I played, I would do this to a WR". "When I played, I would bait the QB like this..."

STFU, you attention whore. We get it. You were good. You don't have to remind us every time you get within 10' of a microphone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Barstool Sports?

Yeah, brilliant career move Primetime. Fits your dumb ass.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
View attachment 690759

Says the guy who coined the phrase "business decision".
Like I was just saying. The guy hasn't been relevant as a player for 20 whatever years. And he's so God damn worried that people aren't chirping daily about his 'greatness' that he does it himself. Constantly.

Fuck Deion Sanders. One of my least favorite players of all time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, apparently, Deion refused to take a pay cut is why he was ousted at NFLN.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Like I was just saying. The guy hasn't been relevant as a player for 20 whatever years. And he's so God damn worried that people aren't chirping daily about his 'greatness' that he does it himself. Constantly.

Fuck Deion Sanders. One of my least favorite players of all time.
Probably one of the most talented football players I have ever seen. But also with an ego to match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom