2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ppl are so picky.

I’m guessing they’ll say that Irvin, on the other hand, was too overbearing as a mentor for Cory Fleming, Clayton Holmes, Leon Lett and other camp fodder.
Don’t cut in line for your haircut, or he just have to cut you

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Emmitt played in Arizona and people barely remember or care. Dorsett played in Denver and people barely remember or care. I doubt Witten will damage his legacy at all.
Correct. All this wailing and gnashing of teeth over Jason Witten is retarded.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We remember it because we are Cowboys fans. Most others won't.
I am sure Cardinals fans remember it. They thought they were getting the HoFer, but instead got the diamond.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am sure Cardinals fans remember it. They thought they were getting the HoFer, but instead got the diamond.
Well, they have nobody to blame but themselves for being fooled. Emmitt had nearly 10 miles of wear on his tread and was old. If they thought they were getting '93 Emmitt, they deserved it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't see how one more mediocre year somewhere else is worth the damage to his legacy in Dallas, but it's his life.
He did more to ruin his legacy by waiting to retire right before the draft.

His legacy in Dallas isn't going to be dented by a nondescript season in Las Vegas where he gets in Darren Waller's way.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He did more to ruin his legacy by waiting to retire right before the draft.

His legacy in Dallas isn't going to be dented by a nondescript season in Las Vegas where he gets in Darren Waller's way.
I wonder if he will get the same preferential treatment he got here.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
But I don't care about it and I'd bet most other cowboys fans don't either.
You certainly speak for yourself and your own feelings. 'Most other Cowboys fans'? Not so much.

Witten didn't do himself any favors as a Cowboys legend by trying to hang on somewhere else for another year.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Right now there is a group saying that Stasheroo needs to be put out to pasture but is hanging onto final days at the DCC
You should take a vote then and to have this 'group' have me 'voted off the island' or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom