Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Welp...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Before the start of the 1991 season no one was excited about an OL consisting of Mark Tuinei, Nate Newton, Mark Stepnoski, Kevin Gogan, and John Gesek. Three castoff/scrubs, a converted DL, and an undersized 2nd round pick.

No one was complaining by year end, especially after Erik Williams replaced Newton at RT.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Stephen Jones: You want defensive tackles? Here's your fucking tackles!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Aside from just the catches and yards, I think the thing I like about this the most is that the majority of these catches are over the middle. The kid is fearless, and has a knack for finding the cracks in a defense.
and a hard head.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aside from just the catches and yards, I think the thing I like about this the most is that the majority of these catches are over the middle. The kid is fearless, and has a knack for finding the cracks in a defense.
Reminds me a lot of a Hopkins type at reciever. Guy is going to be really good and he is just scratching the surface now. He was already Daks go to weapon.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
His football IQ appears to be well above average. You don' see many rookie WRs read coverages as well as he does.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
His football IQ appears to be well above average. You don' see many rookie WRs read coverages as well as he does.
He does, he has the ideal qualities of a Slot WR but with the size of an outside guy. I really thought an 800 yard season would be a great rookie year for the guy. With Dak he would have blown that out of the water. He still probably will with Andy Dalton as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom