2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I can't believe he's coaching for the New York Football Giants...it's gotta make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up!

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Sure I'm hoping he ruins Daniel Jones, but I absolutely am going to hate all the unnecessary shots of the NY Giants booth next season.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't have a shred of sentiment or nostalgia when I think about his time here, the entire period was just one big wasted opportunity and a waste of talent.

He didn't even get us our first playoff win in like 15 years, Phillips was the HC for that.

So basically, fuck him.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I don't have a shred of sentiment or nostalgia when I think about his time here, the entire period was just one big wasted opportunity and a waste of talent.

He didn't even get us our first playoff win in like 15 years, Phillips was the HC for that.

So basically, fuck him.
He was gutless and stagnant at a time when the Cowboys finally figured out how to draft.

Might have gotten over the hump at some point (HA!), but you don't have 20 years to put into a coach in this league if he's not winning Super Bowls.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm watching the team press conference right now.

Jerry is looking horrifying. It looks like he hasn't slept since the zombie apocalypse.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I think that this is exactly on the nose. If in fact an entire season can be played, the organizations that deal with the current issues most effectively will have a huge advantage over those that don't.

The Cowboys organization should be doing anything and everything they can to be as smart about managing risks as possible.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I think that this is exactly on the nose. If in fact an entire season can be played, the organizations that deal with the current issues most effectively will have a huge advantage over those that don't.

The Cowboys organization should be doing anything and everything they can to be as smart about managing risks as possible.

After 25 years, I will gladly take a championship with an asterisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom