Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Defensive backs Xavier Woods and Jourdan Lewis will receive raises of roughly $500,000 in 2020 through the proven-performance escalator available to draft picks in Rounds 3-7. Since both played more than 35 percent of the snaps on average in their first three seasons, their base salary will jump to the original restricted free agent tender, which will be about $2.2 million this season.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer 1h ago

Cotton

Staff member
Just read that we have the 3rd easiest schedule this year.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Dad was a scout? Not sure if that is the same person I am thinking about or not.
Not sure who you're referring to but ts not Garretts dad (I dont think).

Whoever this is seemed pretty knowledgeable but I don't understand why his anonymity is still being protected, especially since there is a gofundme account after his passing. If I'm going to support something I want to know its a real person, who it is and that its not a scam

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not sure who you're referring to but ts not Garretts dad (I dont think).

Whoever this is seemed pretty knowledgeable but I don't understand why his anonymity is still being protected, especially since there is a gofundme account after his passing. If I'm going to support something I want to know its a real person, who it is and that its not a scam
Didn't realize he had died. The gofundme is setup by a Beth Birdwell so betting that was his last name.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually think I prefer Joe Thomas. Lee has a couple great games and mostly shit ones. Iwth hos age and likely decline in physical ability Thomas makes more sense. I have a lot of respect for Lee as a player here. Just not sure he has the legs to run anymore.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually think I prefer Joe Thomas. Lee has a couple great games and mostly shit ones. Iwth hos age and likely decline in physical ability Thomas makes more sense. I have a lot of respect for Lee as a player here. Just not sure he has the legs to run anymore.
It is a push for me. Thomas is steady but was hurt too often last year. Lee has the capacity to make plays if he is healthy. I think we should keep our eyes open for replacing both of them, draft or free agency. Our depth is garbage.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom