2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that he has resigned himself to slobbering on Garrett's dick and playing for a bitter rival, fuck him.
Maybe his master plan is to help the Cowboys get 2 easy wins. Ever think of that pal!!!! Backstabbing the backstabber.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Witten is a goddamn whore.
Damn.

I love Witt, but this is embarrassing and it makes me wonder if this guy isn't as smart as I thought he was.

He just wasted the last 9.5 years with Garrett so if there is anyone who should know what his limitations are as a coach and as an offensive mind, it should be him.

So to want to follow him doesn't make any sense at all....especially in this case because he'd be doing so to a really bad team.

I really hope this is just random speculation because I would be really disappointed to see it actually happen.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn.

I love Witt, but this is embarrassing and it makes me wonder if this guy isn't as smart as I thought he was.

He just wasted the last 9.5 years with Garrett so if there is anyone who should know what his limitations are as a coach and as an offensive mind, it should be him.

So to want to follow him doesn't make any sense at all....especially in this case because he'd be doing so to a really bad team.

I really hope this is just random speculation because I would be really disappointed to see it actually happen.
Some guys just want to play the game no matter the circumstances. There have been quite a few all time greats who have latched onto bad - marginal teams during the twilight of their careers just so they could continue playing the game.

Witten looks like he might be one of those guys.

But admittedly it does look worse when you throw in the Garrett factor.

It also could be just an extension of nepotism. Garrett got the job thanks to his previous ties to the organization......so he brings along his buddy -who might be out of playing options- for one last ride.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Some guys just want to play the game no matter the circumstances. There have been quite a few all time greats who have latched onto bad - marginal teams during the twilight of their careers just so they could continue playing the game.

Witten looks like he might be one of those guys.

But admittedly it does look worse when you throw in the Garrett factor.

It also could be just an extension of nepotism. Garrett got the job thanks to his previous ties to the organization......so he brings along his buddy -who might be out of playing options- for one last ride.
And he knows he can bully Garrett into giving him more snaps than he should get, Engram is about to get Jarwined :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
After the way he acted here, I have no doubt Witten would go play there just because he knows Garrett would give him a job.

My question would be, is it even up to Garrett? Anyone in personnel can see Witten can't play anymore.

Or is Judd Garrett now the Giant pro personnel man also.... :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
After the way he acted here, I have no doubt Witten would go play there just because he knows Garrett would give him a job.

My question would be, is it even up to Garrett? Anyone in personnel can see Witten can't play anymore.

Or is Judd Garrett now the Giant pro personnel man also.... :lol
I will lmao if Garrett gets all his idiot brethren into the Giants :lol

and that Witten wants to be there shows he's one of the most selfish players we've ever had, seriously fuck him for ruining our draft how he retired, and fuck him again for coming back and blocking the progress of Jarwin

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He will always be one of my favorites.
He used to be one of mine but the last couple years have made me hate him

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will lmao if Garrett gets all his idiot brethren into the Giants :lol

and that Witten wants to be there shows he's one of the most selfish players we've ever had, seriously fuck him for ruining our draft how he retired, and fuck him again for coming back and blocking the progress of Jarwin
I still love Emmitt even though he went to the Cardinals basically to pad his stats.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I still love Emmitt even though he went to the Cardinals basically to pad his stats.
I do too, I think how Witten retired and fucked us in the draft might be part of my animosity

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do too, I think how Witten retired and fucked us in the draft might be part of my animosity
Yeah I think there will be some hate right now. Hell right now I don't like Witten because I think he is a legit detriment to the teams ability to win games. Just like when Emmitt made the diamond surrounded by trash comment. But in a few years when you look back at Witten's career it will feel different.

p1_

DCC 4Life
What does the new coach think about his TE position?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Damn.

Huh.

Yeah, you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom