jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm most disappointed they didn't bring up gun control

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trump missed a lot of opportunities to crush Biden. Trump would repeat the same instance 6 times when he could have easily pointed out 6 different things. Like Biden and his history with the black community. There are a lot of examples of Biden being offensive to the black community and Trump just kept mentioning one thing.

I came away from the debate thinking Biden sounds like an idiot and Trump is an asshole. Instead of talking about the good things one of the guys can do for the country I'm stuck thinking about who fucked the debate up worse. Just awful. How is it that our primaries offer us this shit.

Biden doesn't even know what he is supposed to believe and it was horribly evident. And Trump can't even articulate his own damn plans.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This debate is not going well for Trump. He doesn’t have any facts. Joe is sleepy but Trump is unprepared ... he also won’t stop interrupting.
Trump reminds me of some of my clients. Sometimes when you're winning just shut up and win. But instead he feels the need to talk and fuck it all up.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This debate is not going well for Trump. He doesn’t have any facts. Joe is sleepy but Trump is unprepared ... he also won’t stop interrupting.
Trump came out on the attack and continued to press... which is a good strategy when there'll be multiple debates. First, most never remember the first debate, second, if successful, your opponent will get flustered and they will fall back on their default position. How many times did Biden refer to Covid (even when the subject was completely different)? It's because that's the only issue they can stand on. He also got Biden to "lash out"... telling Trump to shut up and call him stupid (twice). We should see a more reserved and directed performance from Trump next time.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Holy cow.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Shit show.

Trump continued the long tradition of the incumbent not being well prepared for the first debate.

If the goal was to bully Biden and talk over him, then well done.

If Biden’s goal was to stay awake and basically parrot provable lies, well done.

Both of them should feel like shit after that performance.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Biden, I thought, was better than I thought he would be, as far as being coherent. Now, just about everything that came out of his mouth was a lie, but he lied coherently. Trump just looked like a massive douche nozzle. He is not going to gain votes by acting like an oppressive bully. He has got to tone that shit down going into the next debate.

Also, he started to make some really good points and then veered away. Such as, he started to bring up the 1994 bill that Biden got passed that put a ton of black people in prison and then swerved for whatever reason.

All told it was a massive dumpster fire.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Top Bottom