2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Calm down, white shoe boy. Going into the game we thought we would get stomped. We should have won looking back, but things fell their way.
And the douches are on twitter saying "Texas is back" after barely beating yall

No offense meant

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And the douches are on twitter saying "Texas is back" after barely beating yall

No offense meant
If it hadn't been for 2 terrible INTs it would have been an easy win. Frustrating to be sure.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Gotta luv the pirate :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Mond still sailing passes 4 yrs in

and now he fumbles :budd

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Imagine paying Willie Taggart about $20 million dollars to go away then losing to GT in week 1 and following that up by getting your teeth kicked in 38-3 at halftime by your in-State rival.

FSU is officially a train wreck. :lol

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Imagine paying Willie Taggart about $20 million dollars to go away then losing to GT in week 1 and following that up by getting your teeth kicked in 38-3 at halftime by your in-State rival.

FSU is officially a train wreck. :lol
Man, I miss the days when Miami and Florida St had their incredible games

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fucking Mond :picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bama is going to kill us next week :budd

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Tennessee would be legit good if they didn’t have a potato head at QB.
At least the “Jon Gruden is imminent!!1!!1!” bullshit is over with.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Bama is going to kill us next week :budd
It’s going to be Bama and Clemson in the championship game again. Ohio State is very good, but not as good as Bama or Clemson.

midswat

... soon
Tennessee currently has the longest winning streak in all of the FBS.

Just saying....

1bigfan13

Staff member
Man, I miss the days when Miami and Florida St had their incredible games
Those games used to be appointment television. I'd build my Saturday afternoon around those games. Both sides used to be loaded with NFL caliber players and great QBs. The trash talk and swagger added to the game as well.

The closest we have to that now is Clemson/Alabama but even that doesn't measure up, IMO, because Clemson/Bama players seem to actually like and respect each other. Those Noles/Canes teams hated each other.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Those games used to be appointment television. I'd build my Saturday afternoon around those games. Both sides used to be loaded with NFL caliber players and great QBs. The trash talk and swagger added to the game as well.

The closest we have to that now is Clemson/Alabama but even that doesn't measure up, IMO, because Clemson/Bama players seem to actually like and respect each other. Those Noles/Canes teams hated each other.
all the damn tight asses (& sore losers--speaking to you Notre Dame) started crying about Miamis "swagger" calling it unsportsmanlike and other BS (when the cold harded reality is they were simply kicking everyones ass and not ashamed to brag about it, to the victors go the spoils imo) sanitized their program and the entire NCAA to the point where it rarely has similar excitement in games except maybe the final 4 and even those never seem to be as intense as Miami-Florida St or Miami V Notre Damn, Notre Dame V USC, Nebraska ( for you youngin's that didn't know, they actually used to be a powerhouse)

and I hated Miami (until the Cowboys got so many of their players) but recognized how exciting they made the game, what a shame its been ruined

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Oklahoma's defense is as gutless as ever.

I knew it would take at least 2 full years to purge all the Mike Stoops stank off the roster so I'm honestly not surprised.

I've been saying 2021 will be our year since last year. I'm sticking to that.

I am not watching those mother fuckers for the rest of the season. Goddamn it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I am not watching those mother fuckers for the rest of the season. Goddamn it.
I don't blame you. Looks like it's going to be more of the same.

I have no idea why they decided to jump the gun on handing Grinch an extension and pay raise. The yards per game allowed went down in 2019 but Oklahoma's defense was still as bad as ever at creating turnovers and sacks.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I don't blame you. Looks like it's going to be more of the same.

I have no idea why they decided to jump the gun on handing Grinch an extension and pay raise. The yards per game allowed went down in 2019 but Oklahoma's defense was still as bad as ever at creating turnovers and sacks.

Hell, it had nowhere to go but down.

midswat

... soon
I wonder if Texas A&M regrets giving Jimbo that ridiculous contract.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I wonder if Texas A&M regrets giving Jimbo that ridiculous contract.
Jimbo's a good coach but yeah it's definitely looking like they aren't going to get their money's worth with this one.

They're a 9-4 / 8-5 type of program. Every 10-15 years the stars will align and they'll go 11-2 but for the most part it's safe to pencil them in for 4 or 5 losses.

If the jump to the SEC didn't give the program a bump I don't know what will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom