2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

It’s too bad about this season. It was going to be fun tagging boozeman and Schmidty in my celebration posts following the UCF games with UNC and GT.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If you have to get psyched about beating UNC on the football field that’s not saying much :art

D

Deuce

Well, they DID make their own pretend championship banner, so...
If the NCAA had agreed with you it was pretend, I’d agree. But it’s in their record book and official.

that’s right, Mark Emmert himself is telling you to eat a dick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If the NCAA had agreed with you it was pretend, I’d agree. But it’s in their record book and official.

that’s right, Mark Emmert himself is telling you to eat a dick.
:lol

So easy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
These season start times and end dates are all over the place. Seems like every conference has different start and end dates. So I guess that signals that the bowl season is pretty much scrapped and we're just playing for conference championships this year.

This is where the lack of leadership from the NCAA Commissioner's office hurts the sport.

If there were actually some type of active leadership from the NCAA offices they would have coordinated the dates of these conference only schedules. That way you still give yourself a chance to have some bowl games. Right now it just feels like it's every man for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom