2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I’m as big an OU Fan as exists but I won’t pay that to see that game. Every year OUputs a crap game on a subscription format.
All kidding aside, I really hope it doesn't do well in sales because if it does, it could open a very ugly can of worms for football as a whole.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
All kidding aside, I really hope it doesn't do well in sales because if it does, it could open a very ugly can of worms for football as a whole.
I want to say that Oklahoma has had one game that's broadcast exclusively on PPV every year for at least the last 10 years. It's always one of the crappy throw away games against teams like Murray State. Games where the average score is something like 68-10.

Apparently idiots are paying for it because they keep doing the PPV thing every year. The matchups are always so lopsided that I don't even consider purchasing it. I'll either listen to some of the radio broadcast or find a stream if I can. But definitely not giving them $55 dollars for a game that's over with by halftime.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Staff member
No, that’s right on par with many of his fuck ups.
No, no. I agree with Smitty. This was worse.

On 2nd down Garrett would have allowed the clock to run down to :01 before calling timeout and settling for a FGA.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
No, no. I agree with Smitty. This is was worse.

On 2nd down Garrett would have allowed the clock to run down to :01 before calling timeout and settling for a FGA.
I mean, all joking aside, yeah.

I know everyone likes to hyperbolize on this subject, but no, this is absolutely not the same and the lack of context on this subject is why there were always so many fights over it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
North Carolina struggling with Syracuse disappoints me. I need Clemson to actually have to work for the conference championship for a change.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Also, Iowa State is scuffling with Louisiana. Iowa State is a team who I had finishing 3rd or 4th in the Big 12.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Very frustrating.

Ga Tech basically has a ST unit that would make Keith O'Quinn look competent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ramblin' Wreck with a frosh QB beats FSU.

:towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom