2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Why won't you dumb Southern rubes listen to us intelligent Jewish New Yorkers?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why won't you dumb Southern rubes listen to us intelligent Jewish New Yorkers?

Honestly I'm pretty fed up with ESPN. They act like the only viewers who matter are the far left. I barely watch ESPN anymore unless they have a game I really want to watch. If they didn't I'd probably just be done with them. Too many major networks want to act lile only half their viewers matter and you can flat out insult the other half. The funny thing is they aren't helping the cause by doing that. Offending people has shown it doesn't help the Democratic Party at all. It jist lights a fire under a large part of the population to vote thebother way.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There's actually some CFB on tomorrow.

Got a little NDSU vs Central Arkansas action tomorrow evening on ESPN. Apparently it's to showcase Trey Lance.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Got a little NDSU vs Central Arkansas action tomorrow evening on ESPN. Apparently it's to showcase Trey Lance.
I think I'd watch two peewee teams play at this point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Error on my part. There is college football tomorrow but it's Austin Peay vs Central Arkansas.

NDSU's game against Central Arkansas isn't until Oct 3rd.

I was listening to one of the satellite radio channels run down upcoming games and thought they said the NDSU/Cen Arkansas game was on this weekend.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't care when the BIG 10 starts, just so long as it's this year.

Opening on Thanksgiving weekend would be pretty awesome though.

I don't know why, but when I think of Fall football, the very first thing that comes to mind is Big 10 football. Maybe it's nostalgia from being a kid, but I love watching those midwest games in cold weather.....there's just something about it.

I just can't imagine a fall without Big 10 football, so I'm glad I may not have to now.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I don't care when the BIG 10 starts, just so long as it's this year.

Opening on Thanksgiving weekend would be pretty awesome though.

I don't know why, but when I think of Fall football, the very first thing that comes to mind is Big 10 football. Maybe it's nostalgia from being a kid, but I love watching those midwest games in cold weather.....there's just something about it.

I just can't imagine a fall without Big 10 football, so I'm glad I may not have to now.
I doubt we’ll have it. The B1G board of regents is basically controlled by the medical community and lawyers.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's bullshit personally. If you're legitimately quarantining yourself. Not going to parties, clubs, gatherings or anything else for fear of this virus I get it. But don't opt out of football and then go party with the college kids. That's where you're going to get sick, not on the football field. But no one has the balls to point this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom