2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The 49ers are a pretty solid team but they don’t strike me as a totally domineering team. Arizona’s defense did a pretty good job of keeping the run game at a very stingy pace and the pass rush by Arizona was fairly effective until later in the second half. SF got their scores in spurts then looked average for the next couple of series.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
[h=2]Eagles-Seahawks flexed out of SNF. Now a 1 pm EST kickoff.[/h] Seahawks will be on West Coast time. Advantage Eagles.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
When Mike Reiss of ESPN followed up with a question in which he referenced Belichick’s aversion to “SnapFace” — a term Belichick has infamously used when discussing social media — the Patriots head coach surprisingly played along, albeit with a response dripping with sarcasm.

Reiss: “It’s pretty normal for you to go on your SnapFace first thing every morning?”
Belichick (smiling): “Pretty much. See what happened, check it out, absolutely. Interact with everybody, see what they think, get my opinions out there. I don’t want to get left behind on that. Then brush my teeth.”
As noted, Belichick has frequently expressed his disdain for social media, although it’s believed how he erroneously refers to social media platforms by comically incorrect names is done deliberately. That said, despite the gravity of the Garrett situation, Belichick riffing on his SnapFace bit never gets old.

LOL at "Snapface"

someone needs to start a new social media medium and call it this

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

oh fuck off
Why give a shit either way. He was a free agent, he got lots of money and now he is with another team. It's not like Jason Witten or someone getting a ring with another team at the end of their career. Carr wasn't some lifer in Dallas who finally got a shot with another team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why give a shit either way. He was a free agent, he got lots of money and now he is with another team. It's not like Jason Witten or someone getting a ring with another team at the end of their career. Carr wasn't some lifer in Dallas who finally got a shot with another team.

Because he likes the player. No shame in that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because he likes the player. No shame in that.
No shame i, just don't give a shit either way. Former Cowboys win Superbowls all the time. Carr hasn't even won anything yet. It's like being Happy for Carr when the Cowboys went 12-4 while he was here. It just doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom