2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah, 1big. It's a business. Get it straight.

Now if Johnson & Johnson would pay for steroids.
you’’re comparing visors to Steriods just to get in a shot. Really now.

data

Forbes #1
you’’re comparing visors to Steriods just to get in a shot. Really now.
You don’t think the NFL is getting benefits from drug companies for placement/non-placement on their banned substance list now?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You don’t think the NFL is getting benefits from drug companies for placement/non-placement on their banned substance list now?
Have no idea but I didn’t comment on drugs. I commented on visors. I didn’t even take a position on whether the got a piece of the action on the, only that if they did it was a matter of income to be considered for them since they were a business. Your response went pretty far beyond what I saiid. But that’s what we do I guess.

data

Forbes #1
Have no idea but I didn’t comment on drugs. I commented on visors. I didn’t even take a position on whether the got a piece of the action on the, only that if they did it was a matter of income to be considered for them since they were a business. Your response went pretty far beyond what I saiid. But that’s what we do I guess.
It’s petty at this point, but you didn’t just comment on visors, you just stated it’’s a business and the idea is to make money....visors, legitimized substances, official beer and all.

As of late, you’ve had quite the history of being misconstrued, setting off unwanted firestorms with your comments. So, please review before hitting post because it’s becoming less of ‘that’s what’s we do’ and more of you’ve done.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It’s petty at this point, but you didn’t just comment on visors, you just stated it’’s a business and the idea is to make money....visors, legitimized substances, official beer and all.

As of late, you’ve had quite the history of being misconstrued, setting off unwanted firestorms with your comments. So, please review before hitting post because it’s becoming less of ‘that’s what’s we do’ and more of you’ve done.
It was you comments that brought on my remarks to you. Had you said nothing then I would simply been a comment to One Big Fan and nothing else. You elevated it so don’t get huffy.

data

Forbes #1
It was you comments that brought on my remarks to you. Had you said nothing then I would simply been a comment to One Big Fan and nothing else. You elevated it so don’t get huffy.
I responded to 1bigfan directly.

Had you said nothing then it would simply been a comment to One Big Fan and nothing else. You elevated it by responding to me directly so don’t get muffy huffy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Y'all really shouldn't fight in front of the kids.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I responded to 1bigfan directly.

Had you said nothing then it would simply been a comment to One Big Fan and nothing else. You elevated it by responding to me directly so don’t get muffy huffy.
Yes you did but it was a cut on what I said so let’s just forget it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom