2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Which is why I wasn't keen on him returning. The passing game is doing quite well as is, but there's another level it could reach if they decided to reduce Witten's reps on passing downs and increase Jarwin's.

data

Forbes #1
Which is why I wasn't keen on him returning. The passing game is doing quite well as is, but there's another level it could reach if they decided to reduce Witten's reps on passing downs and increase Jarwin's.
Our run game right now sucks anyway, so Witten's run blocking isn't worth the stepdown.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Looking ahead to the upcoming offseason, I hope they at least entertain the idea of pulling the plug early on Trysten Hill. I'd look to move him early rather than drag this thing out like they did for 3 years with Taco.

If someone offers a 4th or 5th rounder for him, take it and run.

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Staff member
Our run game right now sucks anyway, so Witten's run blocking isn't worth the stepdown.
Maybe he's contributing to the poor run blocking.

That just blew your mind, didn't it.
:explode

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Looking ahead to the upcoming offseason, I hope they at least entertain the idea of pulling the plug early on Trysten Hill. I'd look to movie him early rather than drag this thing out like they did for 3 years with Taco.

If someone offers a 4th or 5th rounder for him, take it and run.
That would be admitting they fucked up, won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom