2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He was a whiner while he was here as well. I seem to recall him on Twitter telling people to eat a dick. Its just out in the open more now.
This boards citizens say things like that frequently. I guess we are a bunch of whiners.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This boards citizens say things like that frequently. I guess we are a bunch of whiners.
Most of it when he was here was typical message board bitching, the shit he's getting now is because he's acting like a gf that got dumped and the guy has moved on

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Most of it when he was here was typical message board bitching, the shit he's getting now is because he's acting like a gf that got dumped and the guy has moved on
Still he had a pretty good career here and that is what is at issue with me over Mr, boozes comment. He just wouldn't recognize tha Beasley was a pretty good athlete and footballer while in Dallas.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You agree?

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]The Blitz: Wrapping Up The Dallas Cowboys Offseason[/h]

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

You agree?
I'd probably take Norman over B. Jones and Saquon over Zeke. Just slight edges.

Definitely Wentz over Dak. Mainly because he's throwing with more anticipation and aggression. If Dak shows that he can take that step in and improve in those areas, I'd probably lean Dak.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Norman is 33, I'd take Byron at this point. Other than that the only Cowboy I wouldn't take is Dak, although that's mostly a tossup, and Frederick, but only because we haven't seen him play since the condition that he had. He's clearly a better player than Kelce. I'd lean Barkley also but that's purely because of the off field bullshit with Elliott, on the field I'm going Elliott every time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This would be very surprising.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jeff Heath has played more snaps than anybody else on defense except Byron Jones the last two seasons. He played 84% of the snaps in 2017 and a whopping 97.4% last year. Both seasons our defense was at least good if not very good, and obviously elite at times, so yea, I'd be shocked if this rookie beats him out this year unless he turns out to be a massive steal. I watched a few games of his at A&M, and while I think he projects as a good ST'er/possible marginal starter down the road, I think it's unlikely to happen in 2019.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]What The Cowboys Must Copy To Maximize Ezekiel Elliott And The Offense[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom