2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

1bigfan13

I liked Josh Jones in the draft, but you really have to wonder... Is this staff really that scared of giving a rookie, Donovan Wilson, playing time? Or is he really just not ready for the mental aspect of the game? I realize preseason is a vanilla version of the NFL, but he looked like he sure had the physical aspect of it down then.
Also, like Jourdan Lewis, he seems like one of those players who has a knack for creating turnovers. Given the Cowboys history of struggling to generate INTs it is a bit surprising that he hasn't cracked the regular game day rotation yet.

UncleMilti

Why did I buy this bitch??
Staff member
Just think how fuckin good this offense could be if the running game was playing with the same intensity as the passing game. Then...think about ALL that with a halfway decent D.

pdom

Which is why I wasn't keen on him returning. The passing game is doing quite well as is, but there's another level it could reach if they decided to reduce Witten's reps on passing downs and increase Jarwin's.
Our run game right now sucks anyway, so Witten's run blocking isn't worth the stepdown.

1bigfan13

Looking ahead to the upcoming offseason, I hope they at least entertain the idea of pulling the plug early on Trysten Hill. I'd look to move him early rather than drag this thing out like they did for 3 years with Taco.

If someone offers a 4th or 5th rounder for him, take it and run.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Looking ahead to the upcoming offseason, I hope they at least entertain the idea of pulling the plug early on Trysten Hill. I'd look to movie him early rather than drag this thing out like they did for 3 years with Taco.

If someone offers a 4th or 5th rounder for him, take it and run.
That would be admitting they fucked up, won't happen.

Top Bottom