2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I havrn't watched the Browns this year. Are his hands any better than Amari's? Granted, Dak had made some really bad throws...but he's usually on the money throwing to 19 and yet Cooper's bricked a lot of them.

They send us a pick and OBJ I'd make the trade.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I havrn't watched the Browns this year. Are his hands any better than Amari's? Granted, Dak had made some really bad throws...but he's usually on the money throwing to 19 and yet Cooper's bricked a lot of them.

First of all, Dak has to throw to the guy when it’s single coverage. Dak still has a problem throwing to guys and letting them go get it. It’s not always going to be Christmas like 2016

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Nah. Cooper is very good in his own right, probably will be cheaper, and his attitude is a million miles better.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dak Prescott Deserves More Blame For Cowboys' Struggles - Doug Gottlieb

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

:fyou

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys Sign Kicker Kai Forbath 'You Make Kicks You Stay Around'

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys realize having Dak as their Ace is not a winning hand — Whitlock | NFL | SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom