One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Amazing how the Pats let players go. They get picks in return. The players flame out and then somehow return to the Pats for pennies on the dollar.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing how the Pats let players go. They get picks in return. The players flame out and then somehow return to the Pats for pennies on the dollar.
Belichick truly does have Jedi mind fuck powers. I don't get how the rest of the NFL just plays right into his hands every damn year.

Ever see a Patriot that was allowed to leave be wildly successful after he lets them go?

The Patriots win a lot and that probably impresses teams to the point they over-inflate the talent they are letting go.

I would not sign a guy the Pats are allowing to walk out the door. GMs just don't understand how much it is coaching versus talent in New England.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Love ya,
DFDC
Trust me, I know. We’ve got good old Marinelli to “coach” up” the scrubs. No need for real talent at DT.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trust me, I know. We’ve got good old Marinelli to “coach” up” the scrubs. No need for real talent at DT.
We just used our top draft pick on a DT. All because of Old Marinelli. So sort of odd timing for this comment.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't mean its real talent.
No but Marinelli clearly thinks he is otherwise he wouldn't have used up our best shot at adding talent all offseason. Frankly the two biggest investments we made in the offseason were in a DE and DT. So it's hard to argue that Marinelli isn't getting his pick of adding talent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

They need to knock this shit off dammit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So, they cut McCoy and get Suh. Must be a smaller cap hit because I think McCoy is the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom