2019 Cuts & Signings Thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Yes, they are a bunch of retards. It's just a god damn word. And, this is coming from the dad of a kiddo with Down Syndrome. I call her (and my son) a retard all the damn time... mainly, because they do retarded ass shit.
the funny thing about words used to describe humans with mental issues is they always turn into a pejorative and have to be replaced once they're deemed offensive

Up until around the 1960s, the terms "moron", "idiot", "cretin" and "imbecile" were all genuine terms to refer to people with mental intellectual disabilities and low intelligence. These words were discontinued in that form when concerns arose that they were offensive, with "retard" and "retarded" replacing them.

:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The thing about words is, who gets to say which are "bad" words and which are not? Shit and poop are both 4 letters and refer to the same thing. One is deemed a curse word and one is not. Why? I'm seriously asking.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
The thing about words is, who gets to say which are "bad" words and which are not? Shit and poop are both 4 letters and refer to the same thing. One is deemed a curse word and one is not. Why? I'm seriously asking.
Since I cuss like a sailor, I find myself wondering that all the time

I think its due to a variety of reasons but at this point its mostly silly peer pressure where virtually everyone cusses but then feels the need to apologize to each other when they do, its a funny thing to observe

Cotton

Staff member
Since I cuss like a sailor, I find myself wondering that all the time

I think its due to a variety of reasons but at this point its mostly silly peer pressure where virtually everyone cusses but then feels the need to apologize to each other when they do, its a funny thing to observe
It's retarded is what it is.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
And, this is coming from the dad of a kiddo with Down Syndrome. I call her (and my son) a retard all the damn time
knock knock

Mr. Cotton?

Yes.

We're from social services ...

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What a dumpster fire of an organization. :rofl
It is a futures contract.

And I bet he misses a kick in preseason next year, they will cut him. If anything, we are the dumpster fire for having his ass enter this season uncontested.

Cotton

Staff member
It is a futures contract.

And I bet he misses a kick in preseason next year, they will cut him. If anything, we are the dumpster fire for having his ass enter this season uncontested.
Oh, I speak from experience when I talk about dumpster fire organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom