2019 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Picked to finish last in their division and they went into Knoxville and punched UT in the face.

But, yanno.... Soon.
Georgia State is straight up emberassing them on their own field.

The possession following my post:

1st down - TENN LT gets bowled over and gives up a sack

2nd down - TENN QB throws an INT

:lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Mack Brown gets his first win at UNC over S. Carolina.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Mack Brown gets his first win at UNC over S. Carolina.
It was a very nice win; the bigger takeaway is that national media predicting 3 wins for UNC again was insanity. It demonstrated absolutely zero insight into what UNC was last year or what kind of recruiting they had since they last took the field. Or the coaching improvements - not only is Mack back but they have excellent coordinators, especially their DC.

They may not be a bowl team but while they only won 2 games last year, they were down to the wire in like four others and had terrible QB play.

Now they have a stud QB prospect (Sam Howell) and another four star redshirt freshman backing him up. They are gonna win 5, 6 games. They have Mercer and Georgia Tech on the schedule for chrissakes. They can probably beat Duke and Appalachian State too. And if their QB Howell gets better, it’s not like Pitt, NC State, VA Tech or Virginia are powerhouses.

But everywhere you looked.... UNC was predicted last in the ACC with like 3 wins.... nope.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Auburn - Oregon game turned out to be a pretty damn good fight

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I know everybody was worried but Tech did get its first win of the season. Rest easy now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The Oregon/Auburn dame was a good spectator game. Poor coaching from Oregon in second half.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Rest easy, boys. People were worried that NDSU would struggle this year with Easton Stick being gone and having to go with a redshirt freshman QB. But the new hired gun, Trey Lance looks to be the next stud Bison QB in line. In the first half, he hit on 9-of-10 for 172 yards and 4 touchdowns. He only attempted 1 pass in the 2nd half, for 13 yards. Also rushed for 116 yards and 2 TDs, in a 57-10 win. And he didn't play the 4th quarter.

6' 4" 220 lbs, with speed and a big arm. He should be ready to roll into Dallas right about the time they finally figure out giving Dak all that money wasn't the right thing to do.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Rest easy, boys. People were worried that NDSU would struggle this year with Easton Stick being gone and having to go with a redshirt freshman QB. But the new hired gun, Trey Lance looks to be the next stud Bison QB in line. In the first half, he hit on 9-of-10 for 172 yards and 4 touchdowns. He only attempted 1 pass in the 2nd half, for 13 yards. Also rushed for 116 yards and 2 TDs, in a 57-10 win. And he didn't play the 4th quarter.

6' 4" 220 lbs, with speed and a big arm. He should be ready to roll into Dallas right about the time they finally figure out giving Dak all that money wasn't the right thing to do.
:fistpump

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait...I swear I have heard people say D'Eriq King was the next Kyler Murray. Kid can't even complete a pass.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
29 yards and 1 first down through 1 quarter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is a beautifully designed and executed play.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

By everyone but the pulling guard. Too bad he went full retard after missing his initial block. If he'd have just got in the way of the safety instead of just spinning around, it would have been a walk in TD.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
By everyone but the pulling guard. Too bad he went full retard after missing his initial block. If he'd have just got in the way of the safety instead of just spinning around, it would have been a walk in TD.
The fact that Oklahoma replaced practically all of their linemen that went to the NFL, it was good enough.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

That is gorgeous.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought Texas A&M would give Clemson a little bit of a fight. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom